The neighborhoods of Hollyglen and Del Aire are a fantastic option for couples and families who find themselves priced out of the South Bay market. Employees of the surrounding industrial parks such as Hughes, Northrop, Xerox, and TRW are also attracted to the short commute to work. To the rest of California, even to many South Bay residents, the area of Hollyglen and Del Aire is a well-kept secret. View Wiseburn School District information.
Lying to the east of Manhattan Beach and south of El Segundo, Hollyglen is bounded on the north by El Segundo Boulevard, on the south by Rosecrans Avenue, on the east by the San Diego Freeway and on the west by Aviation Boulevard.
- Fusion South Bay
- Three Sixty South Bay
- Median Hawthorne home prices
- Recent Hawthorne home sales
- Hawthorne Schools
The above chart shows the median home prices in Hollyglen in thousands
The above shows the current number of active homes for sale (dark green), sales (light green) and homes in escrow (red line).
- On the north bounded by El Segundo Blvd.
- On the south by Rosecrans Ave.
- On the east by the San Diego Fwy
- On the west by Aviation Blvd.
- Juan Cabrillo / K – 2nd Grade
- Peter Burnett School / 3rd – 5th Grade
- Dana Middle School / 6 – 8th Grade
- Vista Mar – New private high school within Wiseburn
- District in City of El Segundo
Homes and History
- Original tract opened in 1955 – houses sold for $13,000 – $15,000/ 3 general floorplans were available then
- Currently start around $650,000 in Hollyglen and $500,000 in Del Aire