Lying just east of Manhattan Beach, the city of Hawthorne offers an affordable alternative to the higher priced homes of neighboring Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach. With many charming tree lined neighborhoods, proximity to shopping and the beach, and easy freeway and downtown access, Hawthorne is a great place to own a home. Hawthorne offers a variety of housing options from the typical 3 bedroom 1 bath single story house to newer townhomes in projects such as the gated community of 360 South Bay and Fusion adjacent to Manhattan Beach’s Liberty Village area and in close proximity to many Fortune 500 companies and employers such as Lockheed, Northrup, Mattel, and the Aerospace Corporation. Find homes in the neighborhoods of Hawthorne including Hollyglen, Bodger Park, Del Aire, Wiseburn and more.
- View Current Homes for Sale in Hawthorne
- View Current 360 South Bay homes for sale
- View Current Fusion South Bay homes for sale
- View the Homes for sale in Hollyglen/Del Aire
- View the homes for sale in Bodger Park
Your online resource for Hawthorne, California homes and real estate. Find your home in Hawthorne with our simple targeted home search or find all South Bay homes with our free MLS access. If you are looking to buy or sell a home or investment property in Southern California….we can help. Find out why Vista Sotheby’s International Realty should be your Hawthorne Realtors.
- Hawthorne School District
- Median Home Prices in Hawthorne
- Fusion Townhomes in Hollyglen
- Three Sixty South Bay
- Homes for sale in the Wiseburn School District