While most of the time buyer’s looking in Hollyglen and Del Aire are priced out of the luxury homes in nearby Manhattan Beach, it’s still helpful to know what’s out there. As Manhattan Beach real estate is probably the most sought after area in the South Bay it often drives prices for nearby areas.
Manhattan Beach is a medium sized city in the South Bay with properties ranging from just under $1,000,000 to over $20,000,000 for the truly amazing luxury homes. Manhattan Beach real estate is comprised of several unique neighborhoods or “sections” that each offer something a little different and each has a different look and feel.
For information on each neighborhood in Manhattan Beach click below:
- Manhattan Beach Sand Section – This is the area closest to the beach and always within a few blocks of the sand
- Manhattan Beach Tree Section – The tree section has a bit less of a beach feel and a little more of a traditional neighborhood vibe with larger lots on tree lined streets
- Manhattan Beach Hill Section – This is home to some of the largest lots in Manhattan with some truly spectacular ocean view estates
- Manhattan Village – Feel like you’ve left the busy beach behind in this tranquil gated community
- East Manhattan Beach – Manhattan’s most affordable neighborhood with large lots and both new and original homes