The home loan process is never easy. Buyers want the process to be simpler and more streamlined but they also indicate that they want more personal service.
Some ways that borrowers want the process to be simpler?
- 27% say there should be a reduction in paperwork
- 20% say that it should be easier to shop for a loan and compare lenders
- 16% say there should be less back and forth discussions during the process.
They also want more personalized service
- 65% want an actual person to explain terms and options
- 58% want help reviewing loan documents
- 58% want an actual person to help them review documents
- 56% want assistance when signing loan documents